Friday, October 29, 2010

A Random thought....and Scary Spider Cupcake!

So today at work (yes i'm still at work...lol) i just had this random thought come in my head..... it was "is Jesus our life, or is he just apart of it?" whoaaaaa that's a question that will really make you check your self.  I would like to say yes he is my life. but it was not always like that.  The other night i had a dream that i was in a classroom  and someone said something about my sister, and i went off! i mean started cussing like a sailor! and that split second in my dream i thought to my self...wow i totally just ruined my witness to whoever just heard me!!  I woke up relieved it was only a dream!!! but the sad part is there was a time in my life you would have never ever thought i was a christian!  I probaly ruined so many oppurtuinties to show people the love of Christ and share my faith with them! actually i know i ruined so many oppurtunities to witness to close friends because i was to busy living for myself! We don't realize how once the world sees you being a certain way when you're "supposed to be a christian" they remember the bad even after you've changed.........but i can't live with a past of regrets i can thank God for bringing me out of some really dark times and using it for his Glory!  okay off my soap box now....:)


Ok I'm not all about some scary stuff....muchless spiders...actually i HATE spiders! anyway cupcake I guess b/c of Halloween
                                           SCARY SPIDERWEB CUPCAKE!
                                                
YOU WILL NEED:

1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil's food cake mix


Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box

1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting

3 drops red food color

4 to 5 drops yellow food color

1 tube (0.68 ounce) Betty Crocker® black decorating gel

48 large black gumdrops

DIRECTIONS
1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cupcakes as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.


2Tint frosting with red and yellow food colors to make orange frosting. Spread frosting over tops of cupcakes.

3Squeeze circles of decorating gel on each cupcake; pull knife through gel from center outward to make web. To make each spider, roll out 1 gumdrop and cut out 8 strips for legs; place another gumdrop on top. Place spider on cupcake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.



FALL CRAFT TIME!!

Even tho i'm soooo ready for Christmas but Thanksgiving is still to come!!! :)






THIS IS TRULEY ONE OF THE NEATEST IDES!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!! PICTURE SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW TO DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment