Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A NEW CHAPTER

Gosh, so little time so much to do! but I am very thankful!! A new chapter of my life has just begun, I am a college student again! LOL, After never finishing my degree I am back in school taking 4 classes while still working full time! It's going to be a challenge but I am so excited (mostly excited to be done!! haha ) but I am so much more focused now than I was then, (thanks to God!) It just seems like tho the older I get the busier I get, work, church, school, husbands's softball! LOL, friends, family, going to the gym, being a wife, cooking dinner, working on the house....the list goes on and on, but I couldn't imagine what life would be like if i wasn't blessed with those things!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God "- Phil 4:6

Ya know my mama always said that the older you get the faster time flies, and boy do i see what she means! I feel like it was just yestarday I took my christmas tree down and now it's almost time to put it up agian!!! hahah (AND I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!) i'm so excited for fall too! It's the best time of the year in my opinion! Being all snug, watching football....kinda..;), going to craft festivals eating funnel cakes!! just wonderful!




Last night I had the oppurtunity to hang out with one of my 10th grade girls from Long Hollow, and we just went to the dollar store, then she came to my house and we made dinner and ate icecream and looked at puppies on the computer! LOL and it was so fun! I am so excited to be building relationships with these girls! and pray God uses me to make an impact on their lives! and help them see God has a plan for them and when things do not work out sometimes....maybe that's a God thing! and all apart of HIS PLAN! (oh if i'd only clung to that when I was in highschool! hahaha)


okay so i'm pretty much really really hungry and these cupcakes look amazing!!!

NUTELLA CUPCAKES



Nutella Frosted Cupcakes


10 tbsp butter, softened (THAT'S ALOT OF BUTTER!!!)

3/4 cup white sugar

3 large eggs, at room temperature

1/2 tsp vanilla

1 3/4 cups sifted all purpose flour

1/4 tsp salt

2 tsp baking powder

Nutella, 12 teaspoons. (1 teaspoon for each cupcakes)

Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.

Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy,about 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated. Don’t worry if the batter doesn’t look smooth. Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.

Using an ice cream scoop or spoon , fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full, if you’re not using a scoop. Top each cake with 1 heaping teaspoon of Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.

Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.

Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.

Makes 12 delicious cupcakes.

3 comments:

  1. You're such a blessing:) I'm loving your blog! God is using you to further His kingdom & it's incredible if you sit back and just watch! So exciting!! I'm so glad that we've became such good friends & I can't wait to see what all God has in-store for us in the future! Love ya girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes looks soooo goood!!!!!

    I love you Britt!!!!

    MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW THE CUPCAKES LOOK SOOOO GOOD! I MAY MAKE SOME THIS WEEKEND!!! LOVE YOU TOO MIMI!!! :)


    THANKS CIJI!! I'M EXCITED ABOUT HOW GOD'S IS GOING TO USE "US" ME AND YOU IN OUR CLASS!! I LOVE YOU GIRL! YOU ARE SO SWEET! GLAD YOU ARE ONE OF MY BFS!!

    ReplyDelete