Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Verse I Really Enjoyed Yestarday

So just a verse that i really enjoyed yestarday. 

"They shall be my people and i will be their God and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me always, for their own good, and for the good of their children after them." Jeremiah 32:38-39

A song that has been in my head for the past several days is "Rejoice in the Lord Always, and agian i say, again i sayyyyyyyy REJOICE!!" hahah just pretend i'm singing it to you.....lol

I have really been fighting sleep the past couple days during the day! i promise if i laid down i'd be out in like 1 min!!! seriously.  Anyways the words can't describe how excited I am about getting to do a 10th girls small group.  I seriously already love them and i've only had small group twice!! We are going to have lots of fun and hopefully build strong bonds!! They all have such good hearts and it's so sweet to see that in young girls these days! :)


OKKKKKK cupcake time!!!!! This one would be good if you have kids! kind of an end of summer activity i guess. 

BUTTERFLY CUPCAKE or DRAGON FLY CUPCAKE (WHICHEVER)



You can use any colors you want to, just make some cupcakes of choice and use icing of choice, pretzels (obviously) for the wings, m and m for the head, licorish (spellcheck) for the antenas, and piped dots for the body color of choice (cut a small hole in corner of ziplock bag and pipe the dots on there). 

I would personally want to do  pink icing with white chocaolate pretzels for the wings and purple for the body! that'd be cuteeeeeee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these precious cupcakes. You know I love a cute craft - and an edible one at that! I made these for Cole's first day of Treasure Creek (preschool) this past Thursday. I wrote a note for the teachers that said, "Mrs. Tammy and Mrs. Christy - thank you for helping our little ones to 'SOAR'!" So cute and the class LOVED them!
    * I made them in a mini-muffin tin since little ones were eating them. I'll post pics on my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww you're welcome adrian!!!! i love doing it!! that's so awesome that you did it with cole!!! that's so cute!!!!!! can't wait to see the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete